No referral information found on their platform
Clerkie helps you with smart loans and makes it easy to budget, manage money, and pay off credit cards and student loans faster. Clerkie members have an average lifetime savings of $5,300. It’s the SAFE, FAST, and FREE money app.
• Negotiate and erase up to 70% of your debt – Instantly negotiate and cut down your debt using this debt manager. Users have saved $1,000s using this feature
• Get a budget you can stick to – Stick to an automated budget that lets you enjoy your life while paying off your debt and bills
• Personal loan shopping – Whether you want to refinance credit card debt or borrow for an emergency, we’ll show you personalized offers based on your credit profile
• Check your free credit scores – Learn what affects your credit scores and how you can take control and increase your credit score
• Free credit monitoring – Get credit alerts when we see important changes happen to your credit reports.
• Personalized Approval Odds – See which credit card and personal loan offers you’re more likely to get before applying
Many businesses introduce a referral system with the main goal of increasing the number of customers. For example, if you are joining a gym for the first time they might offer you a free month as a new customer if you refer a friend to that particular gym. In addition, the client (or 'affiliate') might also get an extra bonus, for example a trial week.
As you can see, it's a 'win-win' situation for both parties; one is getting a free month and the other one a trial week. What happens, in reality, is that often, you can't invite a friend, because you don't have any friends interested in this particular referral business. Moreover, companies regularly offer better services or lower prices to affiliates who bring them referrals. And of course you want to take advantage of all these additional benefits.
What if you can actually do something about it? Wouldn't it be great if you could find a place where people like you share referrals? The good news is that there is already a platform that solves these problems.
Share Referrals is a website that lets people post referrals so those who are looking to be referred can find them in just a few easy steps. Both parties benefit and the process is quick and seamless. You don't even need to register an account, just fill in the form, and you are ready to go. The site is used by millions of people so you can be sure to obtain the bonus associated with the 'Refer a friend service' in a very short time
Furthermore, if you know that you will get something for free not only as a new customer, but also if a friend recommended you to that business, wouldn't you ask your friends if they are already customers of that business? At Share Referrals you can view referrals from other people, and it is highly likely that there is someone who posted about the same business that you are looking for. If you can get any additional benefits or bonuses from the Refer a Friend service, but you don't have a close friend who is interested in that particular service, just go to the Share Referrals website and you will surely find what you are looking for.