Once you create your free Robinhood account, you can share your referral link with friends, and you'll both get 1 free share of stock when their application is approved.
Please note that this promotion is only available to a select group of users, so not everybody may see it available in the Robinhood app, but they are planning to make this available to everyone very soon.
Once your friend signs up with your referral link and their new Robinhood account is approved, you will both receive a free single share of stock in your accounts.
When your friend's application is approved, the shares of free stock are chosen randomly from Robinhood's inventory of settled shares.
Because they choose randomly, you and your friend may not receive the same stock.
The value of the share may be anywhere between $3 and $150, but the average free stock reward will have a value of $10, and the value fluctuates based on market movements.
Robinhood chooses companies and purchases stocks every day into the inventory based on their total value (market capitalization) and the price of each share.
There is an approximately 80% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $3-$10, an approximately 18% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $10-$50, and an approximately 2% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $50-$150, based on the price of shares at the time of purchase.
The stock bonus will be credited to the enrolled accounts within approximately 1 week.
The stock bonus, when combined with the value received from all other offers in the last 12 months, may not exceed $500 per household. Shares from stock bonuses cannot be sold until 2 trading days after the bonus is granted. The cash value of the stock bonus may not be withdrawn for 30 days after the bonus is awarded.
Free stock trading. Stop paying up to $10 for every trade.
We are a team of engineers and designers, and we hold the products we craft to the highest standard. We believe that exceptionally engineered systems — not marble office buildings on Wall St — are the cornerstones of establishing trust.
Today there is a complex system of regulation, financial institutions, and assets that can seem daunting to a newcomer. Making Robinhood simple, focused, and immediately understandable is hard work. But we believe that by sticking to this goal, we can make something really special.
Individual participation in equity markets
The stock market is one of the best available tools for individual wealth creation, generating annual returns of around 10% over the past century. Our mission is to empower this new generation to take greater ownership in their financial future, which we believe can help shrink the gap between the "haves" and the "have nots" and lead to a healthier, more robust global economy.
Many businesses introduce a referral system with the main goal of increasing the number of customers. For example, if you are joining a gym for the first time they might offer you a free month as a new customer if you refer a friend to that particular gym. In addition, the client (or 'affiliate') might also get an extra bonus, for example a trial week.
As you can see, it's a 'win-win' situation for both parties; one is getting a free month and the other one a trial week. What happens, in reality, is that often, you can't invite a friend, because you don't have any friends interested in this particular referral business. Moreover, companies regularly offer better services or lower prices to affiliates who bring them referrals. And of course you want to take advantage of all these additional benefits.
What if you can actually do something about it? Wouldn't it be great if you could find a place where people like you share referrals? The good news is that there is already a platform that solves these problems.
Share Referrals is a website that lets people post referrals so those who are looking to be referred can find them in just a few easy steps. Both parties benefit and the process is quick and seamless. You don't even need to register an account, just fill in the form, and you are ready to go. The site is used by millions of people so you can be sure to obtain the bonus associated with the 'Refer a friend service' in a very short time
Furthermore, if you know that you will get something for free not only as a new customer, but also if a friend recommended you to that business, wouldn't you ask your friends if they are already customers of that business? At Share Referrals you can view referrals from other people, and it is highly likely that there is someone who posted about the same business that you are looking for. If you can get any additional benefits or bonuses from the Refer a Friend service, but you don't have a close friend who is interested in that particular service, just go to the Share Referrals website and you will surely find what you are looking for.